Sunday 14 April 2013

Willkommen...Bienvenue...Welcome!

Hello there!

This is my new blog. You may have enjoyed my musings in my blog written during my time spent in France (which you can read here.) But now it's time to get serious...well not too serious.
This is a blog for some more of my musings; this time however, I'm going to treat you to a plethora of subjects! We're going to be chatting fashion, music, TV, radio, food...

You name it I've got it covered!

First of all here's a petit morceau about me...

I'm in my final year at University studying French & Drama and will be finishing my final exam in approximately 3 weeks, 1 day, 17 hours and 54 minutes. Not that I'm counting or anything.
I am a budding presenter hoping to plunge through the Narnia door into the magical world of television and radio. (I hear there aren't any lions or witches though...)

In my spare time when I'm not writing essays about the American influence and market economics in post-war French literature and film (yawn) I love cooking, fashion, dancing, skiing, music, and underwater basket weaving. Hint: one of those I lied about.

I won't bore you with anymore facts and figures about me but I would like you all to know that I am a test tube baby and my 5th cousin is Peter Sellars. They're my only claims to fame.

I'm looking forward to writing to you all a lot more over the next few months, and who knows, maybe the next few decades!

I feel like I've gained a million new pen pals. I am no longer lonely...

Anyway! À Bientôt!


P.S. favourite word of the month: plethora.

No comments:

Post a Comment