Sunday 2 June 2013

Diaries of a Finalist: Where's Wynn?

Hello!

I'm well under way with my campaign for votes to get into the final 5 of MTV's Student of the Year competition!
It has been so hectic what with flyering at the union, contacting friends and family, organising press features that I haven't been able to fill you all in.

Front Page of my local newspaper: Barnsley Chronicle
Read the full article here


Last weekend I went back to my roots and returned to Den Haag, more precisely Wassenaar in the Netherlands, where I was born. It was a superb weekend and I can't tell you how much I fall in love with Amsterdam when I visit (having only visited twice this is a newfound love affair) and could definitely live there some day. 

As I was in Amsterdam, coincidentally home to the MTV Europe Music Awards 2013, I thought it apt to make a promotional video for my MTV Student finalist success! So here is a little video I made over the weekend with a few shots from Delft and Amsterdam. 




REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY 8TH JUNE TO VOTE!!

Please share with all of your friends and family!

studentoftheyear.mtv.co.uk/student/samantha-wynn

I'll just leave you with a few more photos from the weekend...


My old street: Dahliahof


Delft

iamsterdam



That's all for now folks, have a lovely week!


Ess Double You x

No comments:

Post a Comment